Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Expectations on my IT Class

      I'm happy to have an IT class this second semester. I love surfing the net but I'm never really so good at it. I'm an internet savvy but sometimes I'd think that there's a lot of things that I have to learn. When I'm really up to learning something, I go search for online tutorials and videos, that's how desperate I am to just to learn. I won't care If I have been spending too much time surfing the net.
     
      I have an idea about HTML but I'd like to become more familiar with it. It's so complex and it has a lot of codes. Making websites, is also one of the things that I am expecting to learn from this class... specially on how to create a website for free. Another thing would be a tutorial about photoshop. I know I can find some online tutorials about this but I believe it is still best if I learn this with someone professional and start from the very basic. If I may be so bold, I hope that you will also teach us the basics about websites like what are templates for and its domain.

      I am looking forward to learn more about this technical things because I know this could be very, very beneficial for me in the future.

      Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. ~ yea ! thanks to sir I learned how to create my blogger .. nice post poh ate kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete